What we want
The corona pandemic is in its fourth winter in the Northern Hemisphere. By January 22, 2023, 664 million infected people had been detected worldwide and more than 6.7 million people had fallen victim to the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Combating the pandemic is difficult. Its dynamics are incalculable, and new variants of the pathogen continue to emerge. The effectiveness of newly developed vaccines is limited, and promising antiviral drugs have only partially fulfilled expectations. It is a complex process that can only be brought under control through the interaction of scientific, medical and health policy studies and measures. Social pressure from below is needed to enforce it.
Education is needed more than ever. Contributions from the virological, epidemiological, medical, and public health spectrum, critical analyses of the overall development, studies on the comparative history of the pandemic, and analyses of the social, political, and economic consequences will therefore contribute to the understanding of the complex dynamics of Covid-19. In the “Debates” section, we address the anti-corona measures of the political decision-making centers as well as the calls for “Zero Covid” or “No Vax”.
- Contributions to the Overall Development of the Corona Crisis
- Corona pandemic and environmental crisis
- Debates and Controversies
- Important Materials on the Covid 19 pandemic
- Medical Measures
- Lockdowns and their consequences
- Social, Political and Economic Consequences
- Stowaways (“Blinde Passagiere”)
- The Covid 19 Pandemic in Historical Comparison
- Vaccines – Vaccine efficacy – Vaccine adverse events
We are happy if the link to the website is widely distributed!
The content of the website will not be updated from February 2, 2023 until further notice.
E-mail address: email@example.com
In bookstores from January 24, 2022: